Pages

Friday 2 March 2018

ALL ABOUT ME,

I am Leylani and i am in room 11 and i am a year 5 and my teacher’s name is M’s Buchanan. I have 5 sisters and 2 brothers my sisters names a Selina Mele Tatiand and Kaisala and my brother’s names a Leone and Jacob. My Mum’s name is Faga and my dad’s name is paul. And i have heep’s and heep’s of cousins and aunts  and uncles. Some a maori tongan and samoan. My favourite food is chicken and chips. My favourite tv show is Andi Mack and the lodge and my favourite movie is horra’s like really scary horrors. My favourite sports  is Netball and rugby my favourite netball player is Jane. and guess what my favourite colour is dark blue. I like doing the weekend going to the pool’s.I enjoy playing with my friend because they a some time’s nice and some time’s mean  because when i want to go some then they moeen but when they go somewhere I don’t moeen.  I wood like to work in room 9 and 10 but I got chosen to be in room 11 because the year 4’s don’t have any chromebook and some time’s they need help with some math’s. I want to learn my times  tables because so when i go college i can just  say it when the teachers asks us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Leylani would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.